Established in 1988, KOLTEK is a technical consulting firm that offers multidisciplinary engineering services locally and abroad.
Thanks to its strong and qualified staff of 400 people from many disciplines including engineers, architects, business administrators, and technicians, KOLTEK has the aim of meeting the needs of both public entities and private companies quickly and at low cost without compromising the superior quality it offers.
Day by day improving its growth potential, KOLTEK strives and is ambitious to be one of the leading firms of the countries where it serves in its business line.
Koltek provides the following services to private and public institutions (including financial institutions):
- Project management
- Cost Management
- Technical Evaluation Studies
OUR QUALITY POLICY
In Contemporary Engineering Applications;
- Applying quality as a management form, monitoring and continuously improving our management system,
- Ensuring the highest level of expertise, knowledge and experience,
- Providing services respectful to people, society and environment,
- By following the latest developments closely and continuously improving the quality and variety of services,
- Considering the health, peace and security of our employees,
Our mission is to work in compliance with the legal requirements and regulations by considering the needs of all interested parties, adopting customer satisfaction as a principle and constantly measuring and improving ourselves with the belief that it will always be better.
Koltek Consulting Inc. (Turkey)
* FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers)
* EFCA (European Federation of Engineering Consultancy Associations)
* ATCEA (Association of Turkish Consultant Engineers & Architects)
* DEIK (Foreign Economic Relations Board of Turkey)
International Financial Institutions
* IBRD (World Bank)
* ADB (Asian Development Bank)
* EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
* UN (United Nations Services Procurement Division)
* AfDB (African Development Bank)